Zee Keralam is telecasting Hindi and Tamil movies

Mylanji

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee Keralam, the Malayalam GEC launched by Zee Network, seems to be struggling badly to break even in the competitive Kerala market.

On their Instagram page, I saw that they are now trying to telecast some Hindi and Tamil movies to attract viewers.

The movies that will be telecast on Zee Keralam are :

Golmaal (H)
Salaam e Ishq (H)
Rekka (T)
Vaaymudi Pesavum (T)

(H - Hindi, T - Tamil)

Is this a good practice?

Your opinions please.

Reactions: HRP
Zee Keralam, the Malayalam GEC launched by Zee Network, seems to be struggling badly to break even in the competitive Kerala market.

On their Instagram page, I saw that they are now trying to telecast some Hindi and Tamil movies to attract viewers.

The movies that will be telecast on Zee Keralam are :

Golmaal (H)
Salaam e Ishq (H)
Rekka (T)
Vaaymudi Pesavum (T)

(H - Hindi, T - Tamil)

Is this a good practice?

Your opinions please.
No showing hindi content in the same language by local channels in South will face red face. Zee is struggling channel in Kerala, to fulfill the slot they are telecasting.

Now showing "Cheeni Kum"
Very good movie
Very good innovation by zee
Showing hindi movies in regional channels

They already dubbed many Hindi movies into Malayalam. It's available in zee5 as well. Still I don't know why this attempt. Compared to Hindi many people can understand Tamil. That's not the case with Hindi in Kerala. Hopefully they will start telecasting those dubbed movies soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock