ZEE Keralam Review

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Buddies,

On 26th November, ZEE Keralam launched. So Please give your review on Channel, One Week Gone.

still now its looking attractive channel. only Mohini movie good. I saying its average. if its added some old classic movies. then it will be better channel.

because non of kerala channels showing b/w movies regularly.

Strictly Average.Only 'Alliyambal' and 'Chemparathy' is getting any positive response and they are adaptions of successful serials from other language.So there is nothing new in it.Other serials (true scripted in Malayalam I think) -aduthabellodu koodi, kuttikurumban are old wines and are failed to entertain.'Comedy Bazar'-More than 5 shows are there similar happened and many shows still running and same faces(comedy artists) no innovative things. DKD yet to come. Dubbing 'Yaradee nee mohini' and placed it in prime time became a bad move since dubbing tamil serials won't work here and no one had done it before,especially while they are in the beginning stage should think about original content in prime time.Else they can go for remake. Movie library also not good. My review is based on the first week and I won't call the channel worst, let them give some more time and they will not sit in a corner because its 'Zee'.

Strictly Average.Only 'Alliyambal' and 'Chemparathy' is getting any positive response and they are adaptions of successful serials from other language.So there is nothing new in it.Other serials (true scripted in Malayalam I think) -aduthabellodu koodi, kuttikurumban are old wines and are failed to entertain.'Comedy Bazar'-More than 5 shows are there similar happened and many shows still running and same faces(comedy artists) no innovative things. DKD yet to come. Dubbing 'Yaradee nee mohini' and placed it in prime time became a bad move since dubbing tamil serials won't work here and no one had done it before,especially while they are in the beginning stage should think about original content in prime time.Else they can go for remake. Movie library also not good. My review is based on the first week and I won't call the channel worst, let them give some more time and they will not sit in a corner because its 'Zee'.
Zee Keralam has done a lot of publicity. It cannot fail like Colors Tamil. Even Sony Marathi with much better contents than Zee Keralam (but no HD feed) has not been successful.

Zee Keralam has done a lot of publicity. It cannot fail like Colors Tamil. Even Sony Marathi with much better contents than Zee Keralam (but no HD feed) has not been successful.

Another reason Sony Marathi not successful because of Sony Tata sky feud

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock