Zee Khana Khazana launches second season of ‘Snack Attack’

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 708

Basil

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Food channel Zee Khana Khazana is back with the second season of its flagship show ‘Snack Attack – Firangi Twist’ to be hosted by Chef Ripu Daman of ‘Masterchef India’ fame.

The show will give mid-meal snack cravings a twist by taking viewers on a culinary journey discovering the tastiest street foods from across the globe. Launching on 17 July and airing at 4:30 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, the show will have Daman recreate the magic of the delicacies that viewers have only seen or heard of.

Zee Khana Khazana business head Amit Nair said, “After the huge success and on public demand, we at Zee Khana Khazana are extremely happy and proud to foray into the second season of ‘Snack Attack’. We move to the next season with a whole new avatar and are delighted to have Chef Ripu Daman on board, who is equally excited to serve our viewers a new twist in their daily snacking routine.”

Diverting from the regular samosas and sandwiches, the show aims to give viewers’ taste buds some new flavours with a firangi twist. Some of the dishes that will be showcased include Japanese Nikuman, Oyster Omelettes and Greek Gyro. The show will feature specialties from across the world that chef will simplify so that viewers can present it to their guests at the next house party. Chef Ripu Daman added, “My funda for cooking is simple.

Make it with love, serve it with love and eat it with love, and that’s exactly how I have recreated the dishes in the new show. I am happy to collaborate with Zee Khana Khazana and hope to inspire people from all age groups to try their hand at different snacks people enjoy globally.”

The show will also witness celebrity guests like Sajid Khan, Vir Das, MJ5 and more who will lend a helping hand in the kitchen.

Read more at: Zee Khana Khazana launches second season of ‘Snack Attack’ | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom