Good News Zee Marathi revamped with new graphics

Sushruth.V.H.

*Believe in Yourself*
Staff member
Reaction score
Zee Marathi has been revamped with new graphics.
Source

THq1nG2.jpg

sRhTmFD.jpg

Last edited:
One thing they have to change that they should show timing in english font because marathi numbers are looking too small in this particular font. So instead of showing रात्री ७.३० वाजता they should show as 7.30pm like star pravah and sony marathi.

This was a much-needed change for Zee Marathi after many years. This is a beautiful incorporation of traditional Marathi cultural elements in the graphics package, similar to Star Pravah and Sony Marathi. Hope this delivers a ratings boost for the channel. For more than 7 years it was using this:

mdV5cmh.png

I wish Zee Bangla could have such a consistent graphics design as many other Zee channels, including Zee TV/Tamil/Kannada (not Telugu), Zee Punjabi and now Zee Marathi. I feel Zee Bangla is highly inconsistent.

Moderators: Please do not merge with the previous post. This is intended to be separate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock