Breaking Zee media south digital news channels logo changed

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
What happened to Zee Telugu News? Within less than a week of its launching, they changed their logo . The logo is worst of its kind.
BOxhhNk.jpg

What happened to Zee Telugu News? Within less than a week of its launching, they changed their logo . The logo is worst of its kind.
BOxhhNk.jpg
Imo- they testing new logo, after few hours, it will normal back to old logo

BOxhhNk.jpg
Not only Zee Telugu News, even Zee Kannada News, Zee Tamil News and Zee Malayalam News have changed their logos.
hC9q6XN.jpg

3VU14Xn.jpg

5I6psSO.jpg

vhGzmKi.jpg

All the four logos are same now.

Hi guys, today all zee media's south digital news channels logo changed but now all channels have same type of logos

Zee tamil news
Old image
FkFFiH4.jpg

New image
EKG31lU.jpg

Zee telugu news
RxS4iIx.jpg

Zee telugu news don't have new blue ident so I have no images of new ident

Zee malayalam news

New image
IPTKGEP.jpg

Zee kannada news
New image
95rAjAQ.jpg

Old image
wavIRVU.jpg

Now tell me guys what do you think about the new logos

Not only Zee Telugu News, even Zee Kannada News, Zee Tamil News and Zee Malayalam News have changed their logos.
hC9q6XN.jpg

3VU14Xn.jpg

5I6psSO.jpg

vhGzmKi.jpg

All the four logos are same now.
I wonder why they changed the logos so soon. Their launching logos are good. Changed logos with white background look like a patch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock