Breaking Zee moves premium Hindi channel Zindagi to VoD platform OZEE wef July 1

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 4,657

Shubh

Contributor
Reaction score
Adapting to evolving audience preferences, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd has announced the decision to move its premium Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi from the television broadcast platform to its video-on-demand platform OZEE beginning July 1, 2017.

This move has been announced with an objective to expand digital engagement with audiences who thrive on time-shifted viewing. With this, ZEE is focussed on owning the full extent of the consumer’s premium and personal video experience.

The shows that will be available exclusively on OZEE and will include the popular shows Snowdrop, Descendants of the Sun, A Love Story and Total Dreamer. The original productions of Zindagi will also be available on OZEE.

Aparna Bhosle, ZEE’s Business Cluster Head, Premium & FTA GEC channels said, “Today, content for our audiences is not just on television but also includes gaming, short form video clips and user generated content, amongst other forms.

Zee moves premium Hindi channel Zindagi to VoD platform OZEE

Last edited:
Many where expecting Zindagi HD & now what they got Babaji ka thullu (moving from TV to digital) :D:eek:

No no no please don't do this to me I love Zindagi :(

This is bound to happen.Niche content will be find new home in internet.

In a surprise move, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) has decided to discontinue its premium Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) Zindagi and move the content to its ad-supported video-on-demand (VoD) platform OZEE.

Zindagi will shut down on 30 June and its content will be available on OZEE from 1 July.

In fact, ZEEL was so bullish about the channel that it was planning to add English feed in addition to Hindi and launch a high-definition (HD) version to complement its premium positioning.
ZEEL to draw the curtain on Zindagi, shift content to OZEE from 1 July | TelevisionPost.com

I don't know why Zee start new channels if they can't handle, as a result channel goes to shut down.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock