DDF Exclusive Zee Network New RIO per old TRAI rules Effective from 1st Feb 2020

* cant sure about govt, but billion dollar corporate company is always trying making fool & loot the general public till date. We have crores of example for that bro
Here, are you finding any wrongdoing of guidelines by Zee?

Living trendz will now be included in the bouquet, earlier it was not available in any bouquet

then bro- what is the purpose introduced only for 30 days plan?
@mmadhankumar bro explained several times. Since you still couldn't understand the purpose of new RIO which operators created before new tariff changes were introduced. I recommend you to stick to OTT until the new plans are introduced by broadcasters. End of the discussion, period.

@mmadhankumar bro explained several times. Since you still couldn't understand the purpose of new RIO which operators created before new tariff changes were introduced. I recommend you to stick to OTT until the new plans are introduced by broadcasters. End of the discussion, period.
yes, got the point in other threads, after posting this.....only for 30 days as old agreement expires, then after 1st March again new plan will be launch

but my point is- they could publish a note that - all old plan will be continued still further notice or another 30 days, then they dont have waste time for make new bouquets.
*But as @mmadhankumar said that- Court may give a interim order to continue these packs till further notice

Zee Family Tamil packs are the best. I was paying for English channels seperately and now I can have them in Zee Tamil bouquet just for 22.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock