Article Zee Picchar a-la-carte price at Rs 3; available in 44 ZEEL bouquets

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
Zee-Picchar1.jpg
Kannadiga’s wait for Zee Entertainment‘s upcoming Kannada movie channel is likely to end next month with the broadcaster today releasing...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Zee Picchar a-la-carte price at Rs 3; available in 44 ZEEL bouquets. Please add to the discussion here.

It would be good to see if they telecast in 16:9 format. Zee kannada might loose some TRP because of Zee Picchar

Very low number of film rights.
Zee should have only 1 bouquet as well since the only channels in Kannada they have is Zee Kannada and now ZP.

Zee should have only 1 bouquet as well since the only channels in Kannada they have is Zee Kannada and now ZP.
Yes, they don't even have new good premieres to telecast for 12 consecutive days. They might telecast same old premieres. Colors Kannada cinema has better collection of thriller and unique stories classic films.

Yes, they don't even have new good premieres to telecast for 12 consecutive days. They might telecast same old premieres. Colors Kannada cinema has better collection of thriller and unique stories classic films.
I think Udaya Movies has the best and most number of movies, especially older movies, that people actually want to see.

I think Udaya Movies has the best and most number of movies, especially older movies, that people actually want to see.
Yes, but nowadays new generation is getting engaged to Colors Kannada Cinema because of their presentation. Uday movies gradually loosing viewership

It would be good to see if they telecast in 16:9 format. Zee kannada might loose some TRP because of Zee Picchar
I think it's true because just in span of ckc launch in 2 months ck fell.
Ckc gets nearly 80-90k viewers according to Barc. And colors super 90 - 112 k viewers. And colors Kannada HD 1 - 5k viewers. This is one of reasons for ck fall.
Most people don't watch films on zee ( unless premier ) so I don't see more effects. But udaya movies will go down if zee picture is available on all platform

They will acquire popular stars unsold movies
Also many small budget movies rights will acquiring for Zee picchar premiere

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock