DDF Exclusive Zee Picchar to launch from 1st March

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 178
  • Views: Views 34,557
and dont forget most people living in bangalore even though they are not from tamilnadu , they have learnt the language over the years to watch the movie as they dont want to wait longer time to watch remake movie often. even one thing noticed its really sad thing kannada GEC only few times shows premiere movies compared to sun tv or tamil gec channels. kannada gec do air but rarely less often , if they start airing new movies & hollywood dubbed kannada movies more people would wont mind watching it in kannada gec itself .. then kannada GEC might even get more trp compared to sun TV , but i guess it would take longer time. but hope thanks to kannada consumer group efforts would soon led to improvement in programming in kannada gec movie airings and movie channels.
These KTVA and KFI some Rowdy actors still contacting Channel Head for to Stop dubbed Contents on TV , All channels not Ready to Telecast dubbed Content because KTVA KFI - Remakes
After Karve and consumer group meet Udaya TV business Head Harish Udaya TV Telecasted 2 dubbed movies and 3rd movie Telecasting tomorrow
As per source 10 to 15 Tamil movies Ready to dub in Kannada and 6 movies already dubbed To Telecast in Udaya TV

Last edited:
and dont forget most people living in bangalore even though they are not from tamilnadu , they have learnt the language over the years to watch the movie as they dont want to wait longer time to watch remake movie often. even one thing noticed its really sad thing kannada GEC only few times shows premiere movies compared to sun tv or tamil gec channels. kannada gec do air but rarely less often , if they start airing new movies & hollywood dubbed kannada movies more people would wont mind watching it in kannada gec itself .. then kannada GEC might even get more trp compared to sun TV , but i guess it would take longer time. but hope thanks to kannada consumer group efforts would soon led to improvement in programming in kannada gec movie airings and movie channels.
Kannada GEC channel programs better than Tamil channel programs. Go and watch programs first . There is sun only network in south India always depending films . There already bottom place in Telugu, Malayalam and soon there Udaya tv get 5th position within 2years .

Kannada GEC channel programs better than Tamil channel programs. Go and watch programs first . There is sun only network in south India always depending films . There already bottom place in Telugu, Malayalam and soon there Udaya tv get 5th position within 2years .

I Don't have problem with serials was purely telling from kannada Gec movies point of view , I Want Kannada GEC To be no. 1 in ranking regularly in top 10 in India overall , I just mentions Sun TV as others mentioned them. I want kannada Channels to be reach more audience and IT People working in other states & countries too . Zee kannada did came in Top 10 i want them to come regularly in top TRP ratings & other kannada GEC should also enter in top 10 in India it can only happen if they regularly show new content as well.

I Don't have problem with serials was purely telling from kannada Gec movies point of view , I Want Kannada GEC To be no. 1 in ranking regularly in top 10 in India overall , I just mentions Sun TV as others mentioned them. I want kannada Channels to be reach more audience and IT People working in other states & countries too . Zee kannada did came in Top 10 i want them to come regularly in top TRP ratings & other kannada GEC should also enter in top 10 in India it can only happen if they regularly show new content as well.
I have doubt on sun TV rating in Karnataka because if sun have 90+GRP but other single Tamil channel not have 30+GRP. Total Tamil viewership not divided . top 20 Kannada channel data maybe release by udaya (source).
Colors Kannada and zee Kannada achieved 450000 imp more than year because of serials and shows not films. Dubbing films and serials don't give justice regional culture. It's neaded only limited contents like mythology and historical serials and films,morvel film's like avengers etc. Why this tell because in Kannada market udaya TV in wrong path.

vVQO21j.jpg

They got more rating in month
Because of premiere movie
Due to lockdown
So they got more rating in a opening month

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock