DDF Exclusive Zee Picchar to launch from 1st March

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 178
  • Views: Views 34,532
Can someone tell me whether ‘Aa Dinagalu’ movie rights was with udaya tv before? It is going to be telecasted on Zee Picchar on Thursday at 7:00pm.
No Aa Dinagalu first Premieres on Zee kannada
Still I am Remember that monthly many times Telecasted that movie 5 to 6 years back on Zee kannada

Already Zee links deal with Rockline Venkatesh production
Mostly Rockline Venkatesh itself Sold to Zee network
Why Rockline Venkatesh selling his movies rights with other tv channels instead of public movies... Because he have shares with public tv, public music and public tv. (Muniratnam naydu and Lahari Velu are the other shareholders of writemen media right..?)

Why Rockline Venkatesh selling his movies rights with other tv channels instead of public movies... Because he have shares with public tv, public music and public tv. (Muniratnam naydu and Lahari Velu are the other shareholders of writemen media right..?)
Because Public movies lose venture for Rockline , Munirathna
If they not sold rights to other channels than Rockline Venkatesh will face financial problems

Vishnuvardhan's Yajamana and Sudeep's Huccha Rights nobody Renewed
Previously Rockline Venkatesh bagged both movies satellite Rights than sold to Udaya TV and now expired from both parties
Huchha atellite rights still with udaya tv below is the screenshot but yajamana no idea with whom.

Huchha atellite rights still with udaya tv below is the screenshot but yajamana no idea with whom.
Bro it looks your dth is Airtel.. Why still Zee Pichhar is not available in Airtel ...from when we can expect?

Zee Pichhar is now available in all Formats Except Airtel Sundirect Hathway & Den... I am surprised that Sun Direct is south Indias No.1 dth but still delaying for adding

No Aa Dinagalu first Premieres on Zee kannada
Still I am Remember that monthly many times Telecasted that movie 5 to 6 years back on Zee kannada

You are right bro 5-6 years back Aa dinagalu Magic Ajji,Theertha,Mr.Duplicate,Meravanige,Milana,#73Shantinivasa,telecasted many times in a month

Udaya movies had recently telecasted Huccha and Yes Vishnuvardhan’s Yajamana rights might be renewed because it has not been telecasted on any channel since many years(I guess it was last telecasted on Udaya tv or Udaya movies 5-6 years back).
As per Some sources Huccha Satellite Rights expired and how this Udaya TV Telecasted that movie even Yajamana also same Producer K Mustafa movie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock