DDF Exclusive ZEE Picchar, ZEE Thirai, Zee Punjabi and Investigation Discovery among 30 name change approvals

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 159
  • Views: Views 29,224
zee thirai will be launched in Zee cine awards, i think. In a promo last night on ZEE tamil, it was shown that zca is coming soon

So this means Viacom 18 again entering to FTA region by Relaunching Rishtey Cineplex for DD FD users again :tup:
Exit from DDFD really costs Huge for Viacom 18 and also Rebranding 'Rishtey' to 'Colors Rishtey' does not work at all for the business.
So eventually same thing happened for 'Rishtey Cineplex' to 'Colors Cineplex'.

So the reverse thinking came into the process. V18 thought of starting Rishtey Cineplex apart from Colors Cineplex and may be 'Rishtey Cineplex' will only focus on South Dubbed Stuff and get added on DDFD will be bonus after observing the Success of B4U Kadak. More Bollywood deals will be pushed to Colors Cineplex.

As @dino29 Bhai repeatedly wanted for the come back of Investigation Discovery now it's just a time to revamp of Jeet Prime which is a disaster and total Failure. ID was fantastic offering from Discovery with so much informative Niche Contents. And again it's a time to rejoice for ID & ID HD.

So some interesting are on the Way in upcoming time.

Clock starts.........

My prediction...
*** Either Zee Action or Zee Anmol Cinema license may be renamed as Zee Zabardast.
*** Big Ganga Talkies & Big Thrill licences can be used for Zee Thirai HD & Zee Picchar HD.
*** Living Zen licence can be used for upcoming Zee Rang (or may be fresh license).
*** Sab Punjabi license may be renamed as Sony Punjabi. (may launch next year)
*** Star Vijay Music & Star Vijay Music HD will be fresh license.
*** After getting numerous succes, Star may launch Star Vijay Super HD very soon.

My prediction...
*** Either Zee Action or Zee Anmol Cinema license may be renamed as Zee Zabardast.
*** Big Ganga Talkies & Big Thrill licences can be used for Zee Thirai HD & Zee Picchar HD.
*** Living Zen licence can be used for upcoming Zee Rang (or may be fresh license).
*** After getting numerous succes, Star may launch Star Vijay Super HD very soon.
what about ganga bioskope?
are there any prior info about zabardast and rang

Jaya tv SD is pending for months now... This govt is really controlling the media too much.

My prediction...
I think Sony will never launch a Punjabi channel as their network is not that vast.

As @dino29 Bhai repeatedly wanted for the come back of Investigation Discovery now it's just a time to revamp of Jeet Prime which is a disaster and total Failure. ID was fantastic offering from Discovery with so much informative Niche Contents. And again it's a time to rejoice for ID & ID HD.
I have said this as well. Investigation Discovery should make a comeback as soon as possible, along with the launch of ID HD which was not there before. Though personally I do not like crime shows, especially American crime shows, but if the programming is good (better than Crime Patrol/Saavdhan India) it should be made available. Also there should be multiple audio feeds.
It's good if ID comes back and it is even better if Jeet Prime is discontinued as the latter is the height of stupidity. But I don't want ID to be only a Hindi channel which was the case earlier. It was positioned as a Hindi GEC which worked against it. Instead it should be positioned as an infotainment channel. It should have both English and Hindi feeds.
--------------------------------------
Too many Tamil and Kannada HD channels have been discussed in the past few months. These markets are not large enough (as large as Telugu) to support so many music and movie channels in HD. I do not think more than two out of Zee Pichchar HD, Zee Thirai HD, Vijay Music HD and Vijay Super HD will launch. The major GECs (which are all in HD now except Flowers* in Malayalam) air plenty of music and movie content.
*YouTube uploads of Flowers are in HD, even with an HD logo.

Plus there is the issue of TS running out of Tamil LCNs, though this will be solved during the post-Diwali LCN rearrangement.

Last edited:
Investigation Discovery will relaunch! 🙂 that's great.

As @Vadirocks bro said that Viacom 18 Will launch a hindi movie channel "Rishtey Cineplex" Is coming again🔁.

Zee Punjabi going to launch soon it's a great news for Punjabi bhais. Zee Thirai is great for tamil bros. Maybe Zee Thirai & Zee Picchar Will launch next year January month🈷.

Investigation Discovery will relaunch! 🙂 that's great.

As @Vadirocks bro said that Viacom 18 Will launch a hindi movie channel "Rishtey Cineplex" Is coming again🔁.

Zee Punjabi going to launch soon it's a great news for Punjabi bhais. Zee Thirai is great for tamil bros. Maybe Zee Thirai & Zee Picchar Will launch next year January month🈷.
Also a Very good news for all my Kannada Bhraas😁

I have said this as well. Investigation Discovery should make a comeback as soon as possible, along with the launch of ID HD which was not there before. Though personally I do not like crime shows, especially American crime shows, but if the programming is good (better than Crime Patrol/Saavdhan India) it should be made available. Also there should be multiple audio feeds.
Absolutely. After Rebranding of TLC & Discovery HD Version - it was desired that Discovery should bring back or Rebrand The Super Failure Jeet Prime which is now really a Joke to Subscribe post TRAI Regime. ID will be more useful to watch and Subscribe with atleast 4 Multi Audio Options.

As for Hindi TV Audiences the Indian Crime Series will attract more viewership and also the Production Houses for Crime Patrol & Saavdhan India use to put more Masalas & Drama to attract more TRP but it's can be One Time Watch.

For Foreign Crime Series - Indian Audiences will absorb them in Time but the Presentation will be more Compatible by ID it's sure.

Plus there is the issue of TS running out of Tamil LCNs, though this will be solved during the post-Diwali LCN rearrangement.

TS has messed up all the Genres in All Languages and it's really need to Reallign their Category Wise LCN asap to avoid further mishap.

It's Urgent...........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock