DDF Exclusive ZEE Picchar, ZEE Thirai, Zee Punjabi and Investigation Discovery among 30 name change approvals

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 159
  • Views: Views 29,372
bIfuxzk.jpg

Bro Zee should launch First Zee Picchar than Zee Thirai
Because Zee Kannada no 1 channel with High Viewership also ZK have more movies Compare to Zee Tamil
Also, Sun, Star and Viacom already have Kananda movie channels though Star Suvarna Plus seems to be a hybrid movies/sports channel. I think @zaxotes has explained this before. So Zee should launch Zee Picchar ASAP. Don't worry; it will launch along with Zee Thirai.

Unofficial News:Heard that Zee Made some agreement with Jaya Network for some old classics Movies.
If that old classic refers to the movies of mgr Jaya era, it will be a bad move. If this refers to the movies of 2000s and 2010s, it will be good. I personally wish Zee acquires satellite rights to the movies of aascar productions which is currently with kalaignar

If that old classic refers to the movies of mgr Jaya era, it will be a bad move. If this refers to the movies of 2000s and 2010s, it will be good. I personally wish Zee acquires satellite rights to the movies of aascar productions which is currently with kalaignar
Finally some refreshing change it will be a delight to see films like Sachin,Sivakasi, Attagasam, Chithiram Pesudathi, Dishyum, Ibrahim Rowther movies on a good network. Jaya does a really bad job with their movies. Their PQ and presentation is the worst among Tamil channels. Even FTA channels like Vasanth and Polimer have better Pq and Aq than Jaya . Let's hope this happens. Plus Jaya should also share the MGR-Jaya Movies with Zee except Aayirathil Oruvan no other MGR-Jaya movie has been horrible in presentation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock