DDF Exclusive ZEE Picchar, ZEE Thirai, Zee Punjabi and Investigation Discovery among 30 name change approvals

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 159
  • Views: Views 29,354
Even a decade old flop Raj network isn't ready to share it's movies with others. U expect Jaya network to share their movies. They have their own movies channel Jmovies with them. If they didn't have, then there might be some chance. In the present scenario, I don't think there is possiblity.

However at the end, I too want your prediction to come true..
Raj actually shared some of its classic library with Kalaignar TV

I don't think Jaya mgr movies would deliver ratings, but other movies that you mentioned would definitely be a game-changer. We can add Unnale Unnale, 36 vayathinile, Kathi, Kashmora, maatran, Kaka Kaka, mudal mariyadhai, i, Kochadaiyaan, lingaa , remo, to this list as well
Kaththi should come on Zee (Lyca)

Nope Bro! They Won't But They Will Be Forced To Change Content / Upgrade Contents!

Particularly Ads
I wish they understand how irritating it is to keep seeing same ads and serial songs.

They won't change unless they go down to 6th or 7th position. Zee, Star and Colors should top the charts. Only then Sun will change. I still doubt. What a irritating ad strategy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock