DDF Exclusive ZEE Picchar, ZEE Thirai, Zee Punjabi and Investigation Discovery among 30 name change approvals

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 159
  • Views: Views 29,229
z2aokGq.jpg

The first ever Tamil Movie channel from ZEEL, ZeeThirai will go on air from 14 January 2020

Official logo will be launching by Jan 4 ,2020 with the presence of TOP South actors at ZEE CINE TAMIL AWARDS 2019 (Which takes place on Nehru indoor stadium)"

After selling their 5% stake, ZEEL is now on full gear mode. Not 1 or 2, they are preparing to launch 4 new channels altogether. Launching will be start with Zee Biskope (24×7 Bhojpuri movie channel), then Zee Punjabi (Punjabi entertainment cum movie/music, hybrid channel), then Zee Thirai (24×7 Tamil movie channel) and lastly Zee Picchar (24×7 Kannada movie channel).

At last, but not the least, 2 more channels are also in pipeline to launch, i.e. Zee Rang and Zee Zabardast. But I doubt either they will be completely a new channel. It seems they will be rebranded form of their existing 2 channels (Zee Action/Zee Bollywood to Zee Zabardast and Zing/Zee Etc to Zee Rang). Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock