Zee planned to launch Zee Tamil HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One of the leading entertainment channel in Tamil from zee network soon going to saw its HD feed. As per sources in Tamil media's zee tamizh now in 3rd place after sun and star. It seems Tamil HD channels will soon rise to 7,already 3exist from sun network. The upcoming Tamil HD channels are Star Vijay HD, Puthu Yugam HD , Vendhar TV HD now its Zee Tamizh HD .

Thats good news bro,

Do u hv any link or snap regarding this news, if hv so plz share.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Rithvik kandhan said:
One of the leading entertainment channel in Tamil from zee network soon going to saw its HD feed. As per sources in Tamil media's zee tamizh now in 3rd place after sun and star. It seems Tamil HD channels will soon rise to 7,already 3exist from sun network. The upcoming Tamil HD channels are Star Vijay HD, Puthu Yugam HD , Vendhar TV HD now its Zee Tamizh HD .

Good news. But how you are confirming this bro!!

Rithvik kandhan said:

good news where you got this news , is it confirmed ?

Already one thread are running about star vijay 2, still now no confirmation message not available from star network..

Now Zee Tamil HD?

Guys The News Is True We Got Information Regarding This Couple Of Months Ago As They're Started To Shoot Programs In HD

But The Launching Time Is Unknown I Feel May Be Next April

Vadirocks said:
Guys The News Is True We Got Information Regarding This Couple Of Months Ago As They're Started To Shoot Programs In HD

But The Launching Time Is Unknown I Feel May Be Next April

Next April - Too Long

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
Next April - Too Long

Read it as "Coming April" bro. Then it will be very near...

That's Only My Assumption Bro

The Real Addition Is In The Hands Of Zee

As am from the tamil TV industry,we know about that.
Zee expected to announce official conformation soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock