Zee plans to do online original content: Digital First and Digital Exclusive

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Goenka appeared to think about it a bit differently, saying “I think it is essential that you have some original content on the digital platform, whether it is only produced for digital platform or it is produced for multiple platforms is a question that one can ask. We will be investing in the original content for digital platforms, or what I like to call Digital-First content. The quantum, etc., again, we can talk to you about it in quarter two.”

There might be a battle for movie rights with Amazon and Netflix, before these movies hit TV. When asked about it, Goenka said that “Well, I know some people are doing deals which gets them exclusive windows prior to television. Any such deal, we stay out of it.”

Zee Music registered more than 2.2 billion views on YouTube in Q4-FY17.
– OZEE reported an average of 50 million views per month during Q4-FY17

Zee plans to do online original content: Digital First and Digital Exclusive - MediaNama - Punit Goenka on original content for Zee's online p...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock