Zee Plex officially launched now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will give hand to this loot..? It cost less than 200 in theatres to watch a movie, even OTT platforms doesn't charge this much.:knife2:
According to T&Cs. You gotta finish the movie within 6 hours of ordering it online on Zee5. How ridiculous is this. I think some similar T&Cs is applicable to DTH as well.

In our city non a/c theatres charges are Rs. 80 to 90 for hindi films and 60 to 80 for marathi films (because of tax free) and in A/c theaters it is 100 - 120 for hindi films and 80 - 100 for marathi (tax-free) .
Then who going to watch in this rates which offered by Zee Plex

In our city non a/c theatres charges are Rs. 80 to 90 for hindi films and 60 to 80 for marathi films (because of tax free) and in A/c theaters it is 100 - 120 for hindi films and 80 - 100 for marathi (tax-free) .
1 person watching 80rs 5 person watching how much....zee plex 10 person watching same amount this is advantage....middle class people get more benifit

1 person watching 80rs 5 person watching how much....zee plex 10 person watching same amount this is advantage....middle class people get more benifit
Tamil filim ka pa ranasingam 10 crore collection people like zee plex channel

Off topic : How does non a/c theatres actually work? Would the sound of fans ruin the movies?

I think Zee Plex shut down now. Removed from all platform.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock