Breaking Zee Punjabi to launch on 13th January 2020

Will Zee Punjabi beat and compete PTC Punjabi and become a successful channel? What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Auditions in Chandigarh on 2nd & 3rd July.
Can you provide me with the source bro? They have earlier also taken many auditions in Chandigarh. Maybe they are coming up with many TV serials.

Can you provide me with the source bro? They have earlier also taken many auditions in Chandigarh. Maybe they are coming up with many TV serials.
Zee Network's Upcoming Punjabi General Entertainment Channel "Zee Punjabi" wants Female for Lead Role between 18 to 24 Age Group. For More Details Contact on: +918738888828

Veer ji can we get any news of addition of Ptc Punjabi gold and ptc Simran on dth platform

Shoot for the serials is starting from September end and Online auditions for Sa Re Ga Ma are being conducted . They aim to launch it before 2020

Urgent requirement
We are looking for Male & Female Punjabi Speaking Anchor for a Travel show in Punjabi Language for Zee Entertainment Channel.

Age Group - 28-35

Theme: Understanding of life/people through devotion. Religious show, visits in gurudwara, temples & masjid

Taking out real emotions of people and their faith and telling the viewers the history of that place.
Kindly Whatsapp me your profile nd worklink on this number 9716181023.
Thanks
Akansh Kakkar
Here goes one more show with a Unique concept. I think ZEE group has a very good and understanding content aquistion team, which knows that which content shall suit to people of a particular zone/state.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock