Zee Punjabi test signal start on DD FreeDish

Sumitk70

Reaction score
Yes now zee Punjabi available on dd free dish platform after one day of zee bioscope signal launching date according to TV corporate is 13 Jan 2020

On TP - 11510/V/29500
G SET - 93.5 ZEE PUNJABI..

rZAnUzo.jpg

cTLmQr8.jpg

Last edited:
Now showing latest good Punjabi songs
20191223-151141.jpg
Hardeep bro, how are trailers of the shows to be shownon this channel? I saw Heer Ranjha advertisement, and the visual and VFX were terrific and superbly awesome. For a moment i was not able to beleive that this was a advertisement of a Punjabi TV serial. I think that the team has worked really very hard for this channel and hardwork always pays off.

Hardeep bro, how are trailers of the shows to be shownon this channel? I saw Heer Ranjha advertisement, and the visual and VFX were terrific and superbly awesome. For a moment i was not able to beleive that this was a advertisement of a Punjabi TV serial. I think that the team has worked really very hard for this channel and hardwork always pays off.
Armaan bro, currently they are showing only Heer Ranjha serial's trailer yeah promo is osm amazing work by team and Sa Ra GaMa Pa Punjabi's promo.
Channel Graphics are superb and i listen theme song of zee Punjabi its great.For me channel would be superhit

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock