Good News Zee Rishtey Awards | 15th October, 7pm | Zee Tv

I think they'll telecast it in October ( maybe 1st October as its Sunday) & will revamp the channel too with new packaging as they are completing 25 years on 2nd October.

They already confirmed that they'll revamp the channel in October

Zee TV to be rebranded from Oct. with new time slots
As they have already built new time slots with fear files , India's best judwaah, n Sethji(shifting to 6:00). I think till 2nd october they will built few more slots n they revamp the channel simultaneously.

Last edited:
As they have already built new time slots with fear files , India's best judwaah, n Sethji(shifting to 6:00). I think till 2nd october they will built few more slots n they revamp the channel simultaneously.

Only weekday 10:30 pm slot left now. I think They'll launch a show at 10:30 pm In September.

I think they'll telecast it in October ( maybe 1st October as its Sunday) & will revamp the channel too with new packaging as they are completing 25 years on 2nd October.
As expected & stated by me. Function will be on 1st october. They'll definitely launch new look on 1st october. With celebration of 25 years.

Only weekday 10:30 pm slot left now. I think They'll launch a show at 10:30 pm In September.

This will also come true With Dil dhundhta hai in September :) :tup

I'm not able to update anything in Tapatalk plz help me somebody...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock