Breaking Zee Studio HD logo may be Changed.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,133

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Zee Studio HD logo may be Changed as Tata Sky website updated in Advance with new logo. Same happened with Movies OK also in Tata Sky.
f129ef3a0f2138ae09230e7bffc73390.jpg

Don't forget SPN Sports channels logo published well before it's official release last month.

Even all our Indian television logo are not in proper place
~big in size and
~almost in center of left side.
I want transpent and small size with more upper and left / right side
Sorry for off~topic

Even all our Indian television logo are not in proper place
~big in size and
~almost in center of left side.
I want transpent and small size with more upper and left / right side
Sorry for off~topic

Yes, especially sports channels have the largest and irritating one. Sky sports, fox sports, bein sport etc have small and cute ones, but Sony Ten & Star are way too large and obstructing the match.

The scorecards are cumbersome when it comes to Indian broadcasters. Take a look at TNPL or even IPL or the ongoing Ind-SL series and compare it with ongoing SA-England Test series or with the T20 tournament in England, and you will find the difference. The scorecard of the Sky Sports are simple, elegant and easy on the eyes.

The scorecards are cumbersome when it comes to Indian broadcasters. Take a look at TNPL or even IPL or the ongoing Ind-SL series and compare it with ongoing SA-England Test series or with the T20 tournament in England, and you will find the difference. The scorecard of the Sky Sports are simple, elegant and easy on the eyes.

Indian sportscasters lack competence. They just have money but no expertise. The broadcast quality will be good if they get the feed from Sky, Channel 9 or ESPN. But when it comes to their production, it's just awful. It is evident from the logo that SPNI just released their sports logo. And now the scorecard. It covers atleast 10-15% of the screen and if you add the logo size it will be 20%. I think these networks save money by hiring incompetent people on low salaries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock