Zee telugu HD

Murthykvln

Reaction score
Can someone please share why Videocon d2h is not providing zee telugu in HD, and what can be done about this.
Regards
Murthy KVLN

That's true, but any reason why it's so and still they charge the max tarrif i.e. Rs.19

Can someone please share why Videocon d2h is not providing zee telugu in HD, and what can be done about this.
Regards
Murthy KVLN
Dishtv/D2H has many dues and are not willing to renew the agreement with the Zee Network.I was before a Dishtv customer i had requested many times with the dishtv cc to add Zee Telugu Hd from the day of its launch.They are least bothered about the customers.So I also shifted to TataSky and I am happy ever since.
Dishtv lost many customer because of this.They won't add the channels but would charge full amount on the concerned bouquets.This is pure fraud by Dishtv/D2H.I suggest you either opt for Airtel/Tatasky for maximum bouquet channels and reduce the bill.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock