Breaking Zee Thirai launched, On Air from 19th Jan

Source fb
My opinion. It's not a official news.TS.
H6a0YL8.jpg

If sun carries this unethical practice forward, people will boycott its DTH service
Nope... Many ppl buy Sun dth without knowing that they won't get some of the important Tamil Channels. And they invest considerable amount for the STB and they won't return or buy another one just for one or two channels. They just live with it. Let's be happy that Sun is already seeing loss in most of the markets and they will continue to lose with this attitude.

Nope... Many ppl buy Sun dth without knowing that they won't get some of the important Tamil Channels. And they invest considerable amount for the STB and they won't return or buy another one just for one or two channels. They just live with it. Let's be happy that Sun is already seeing loss in most of the markets and they will continue to lose with this attitude.
My grandma has sun direct connection and I recharge her DTH. She just watches Zee Tamil and star Vijay. Zee Tamil isn't a part of their cheapest base pack and I still wonder how their alacarte works. Was swindled by them by charging twice for same channels when the new regime came into effect last year. I don't understand their packages and it's perplexing that I went with 230 RS package. Their customer care sucks. Everything seems easy to me, right from choosing packs to customer care, in Airtel which is my primary connection. I'm just thinking about getting rid off my grandma's sun direct and replace it with either Airtel or d2h.i have no words to say how terrible sun direct's customer care is. They don't even pick up the call mostly and I would be waiting for atleast 30 mins to hear a totally ignorant irresponsible answer. I just tweet to Airtel to get a call back from cc. Sun sucks!

Last edited:
My grandma has sun direct connection and I recharge her DTH. She just watches Zee Tamil and star Vijay. I don't understand their packages and it's perplexing that I went with 230 RS package. Their customer care sucks. Everything seems easy to me, right from choosing packs to customer care, in Airtel which is my primary connection. I'm just thinking about getting rid off my grandma's sun direct and replace it with either Airtel or d2h
D2h would be a OK for senior citizens... They can watch simply by pressing 1 and 2.

Sorry for going off topic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock