DDF Exclusive Zee Thirai Launching on w.e.f 20th Jan' 20

We are pleased to launch a new channel called "Zee Thirai" on the platform starting 20th Jan' 20(11:00 hours) tentatively.

Channel No. 1559.
It looks like you are announcing it bro, not TS as you did carbon copy paste but in text format. Its better to share screenshot with dreamdth watermark if you do not want to change the words.👌

I think its Pamplate reply

wURT1us.jpg

Update : As part of promotional offer, this channel will be available to all Tata Sky subscribers at no additional cost for first 15 days. Post offer period, you have to subscribe this channel at ₹5.9 through A La Carte.

As per official Channel AD on Social Media Platforms Channel to be available from January 19th Onwards on Tata Sky too!

Is Tata Sky team clear on this date?
No that is they used tentatively word. But as 4 more channels adding on 20th so they'll add on 20th Jan mostly :wink2:

No that is they used tentatively word. But as 4 more channels adding on 20th so they'll add on 20th Jan mostly :wink2:

At Jan 20 10 AM 4 Channels and 11 AM one Channel that's weird, might be preponed addition, if they have habit of addition on Sunday or else tommorow morning I'm expecting let's see!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock