Zee Tv 30th Anniversary

Happy Advance Birthday to Zee TV.

Its launch on 2nd Oct 1992.

Happy 30 Zee TV.

MszpiyM.jpg

Congratulations to My childhood Channel for completing 30 years Fun Fact : I Didn't knew hindi at that time so my mom was watching all zee TV shows and i learnt hindi from those series

Congratulations Zee TV for completing 30 years❤️. Zee TV is not just a channel, its an emotion and better than other channels.🔥

Congratulations zee tv for serving continues happiness from past 30 years many successful years ahead a channel which filled my life with happiness I've watched many disney cartoon shows like micky mouse, goof troops and duck tales also adventures shows from nickelodeon like the adventures of hidden temple and many more.👏🎉😍

Congratulations to My childhood Channel for completing 30 years Fun Fact : I Didn't knew hindi at that time so my mom was watching all zee TV shows and i learnt hindi from those series
Aren’t you a native Hindi-speaker then? :skd: You live in Jaipur, don’t you?

Aren’t you a native Hindi-speaker then? :skd: You live in Jaipur, don’t you?
Yes i live in Jaipur but when i was small back in 2009 i don't know Hindi because I mostly watch pogo channel in my childhood with its English Dubbed When My Mom Started Watching Prime Time Shows Like Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein, Hitler Didi Etc. I Started Learning Hindi from these serials i never learnt hindi from cartoon dubbed shows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock