Zee TV eyes Rs 50 crore from Farhan Akhtar-hosted reality show 'I Can Do That'

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 725

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Zee TV is gearing up to launch ‘I Can Do That’, the Indian adaptation of an Israeli format owned by Armoza Formats, with actor Farhan Akhtar as host.

Replacing ‘Dance India Dance’, the reality show will launch on 17 October and air at 9 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

While most other acquired international formats run for 12–13 weeks, this show will act as a ‘sparkler’ in the festive season, running only for 6 weeks.

Zee is targeting to generate Rs 50 crore (Rs 500 million) of advertising revenue from the show. 

A source said that the entire inventory has been sold as the show will air during the festive months of Dussehra and Diwali. “Separate sets of sponsors have been roped in for the SD and HD versions,” the source said.

While Vaseline has come on board as title sponsor, the channel has roped in OLX and Askmebazaar as powered-by sponsors. Being produced by Essel Vision, ‘I Can Do That’ will see 12 celebrities, namely Gauhar Khan, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Meiyang Chang, Dino Morea, Bharti Singh, VJ Andy, VJ Bani, Ranveer Brar, Rithvik Dhanjani, Shibani Dandekar, Madhurima Teli and Mandira Bedi.

Zee TV business head Pradeep Hejmadi said that the licence has been acquired for one year and Zee will have the first right of refusal going forward.

The aim is to build it as a seasonal property.

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/zee-tv-eyes-rs-50-crore-from-farhan-akhtar-hosted-reality-show-i-can-do-that/

Really ? Zee Forgot 1 Thing Priyanka Hot Than Farhan. Ha-ha.
By The Way One More Good Update Thank-you Sir.

I didn't hear abt these so-called celebrities :huh

Only knew the sexy Shibani from IPL ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock