Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

Zee should not apply their graphics on movie promos also.They should only apply on their shows and serials.

As per some videos on You Tube, they saying that Zee Marathi going to change logo and theme along with Zee Talkies and Zee Yuva. Also Zee Marathi going to kick off some low TRP serials i.e. Aggobai Sunbai, Karbhari Laybhari, Kaay Ghadala Tya Ratri . The video stated that Aggobai Sunbai will replace with 100 Days Season 2 however Kaay Ghadala Tya Ratri will replaced with Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs.

Zee should not apply their graphics on movie promos also.They should only apply on their shows and serials.
Like This
gzt5V2C.jpg

TMYDIqL.jpg

tgEOe52.png

They should play promos with movie graphics but not with channell graphics.
How many of you agree?

Last edited:
Like This
gzt5V2C.jpg

TMYDIqL.jpg

tgEOe52.png

They should play promos with movie graphics but not with channell graphics.
How many of you agree?
I am completely against this. South Indian GECs (whether Star, Zee or Sun) don’t use their channel graphics in movie promos, and I think that is very bad. Hindi and ROI GECs always use their channel graphics on all promos, be it series or movies.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

I am completely against this. South Indian GECs (whether Star, Zee or Sun) don’t use their channel graphics in movie promos, and I think that is very bad. Hindi and ROI GECs always use their channel graphics on all promos, be it series or movies.
In Kannada star suvarna uses it's channel packaging during movies

In Kannada star suvarna uses it's channel packaging during movies
What I said is in general. Telugu channels definitely don’t use graphics in movie promos at any time.

I think Disney-Star also should revamp their channels.
Disney-Star should revamp their English channels for sure, but not any other channels. SW, SWP, SM, SMS all need a new logo.

Last edited:
What I said is in general. Telugu channels definitely don’t use graphics in movie promos at any time.

Disney-Star should revamp their English channels for sure, but not any other channels. SW, SWP, SM, SMS all need a new logo.
No,Zee telugu is using channel graphics for movies once check in youtube for any zee telugu movie promo.
They would'nt use channel graphics for movies before revamping to orange logo.
But after revamping they are using only channel graphics to play movie promos.
The idea to play movie promos with channel graphics is very bad idea.

Last edited:
I think Disney-Star also should revamp their channels.
Like Jolly Said in Above Post, Star Should Revamp It's English Cluster Of Channels. No Other Channel Needs A Revamp - Neither Their Channels Are Struggling Nor Losing Their Dominant Position. Oh I Forgot You Must Be Busy Planning How To Defame Star. I Absolutely Understand That So Incase You Don't Know That Most Of Star GECs Has Been Rebranded in Recent Time Period Starting With StarPlus. They Have The Bestest Possible Graphics Packaging in Indian Television & I'm Not Saying That - StarPravah Got An Award For It.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock