Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

All networks 2nd GEC's (for fresh content not repeat/ rerun) are failed in every language e.g. Zee has failed in Hindi (&tv) & Marathi (Zee Yuva), Star has failed Star Bharat in Hindi and all other language 2nd Gecs like Maa Gold, Suvarna Plus, Vijay Super, Asianet Plus are launched as 2nd Gec but they now used to movie/rerun content. Colors also failed in Hindi (Rishte) & Kannada (Colors Super). Sony is the exception because of success of Sony Sab

Here i have created logos for Zee network channels. I mixed concept of 3 different period logos in one logo. I used letter "Z" and color scheme of 2005 logos, Cannel Name below the logo (Vertical style) which represents 2011 logo and Background of Circle which used in present logo.
GNreXJx.jpg
m6ijWpY.png

tCMHexY.png

Here i have given old logo image for idea of above logo

Last edited:
Star has failed Star Bharat in Hindi and all other language
Please improve your knowledge Star 2nd GEC are huge success than any channel of their time although they require time to time revamp and I found nothing wrong in that. Star One, LifeOK and now Star Bharat they are known for their quality content.
And, yes talking about Sony they already bring a well known channel under their umbrella but their official 2nd GEC was Sony Pal which failed like hell.
Yes but ZEE drastically failed in every attempt to bring 2nd GEC. They bring ZEE Next failed, acquire INX's 9X failed and now &tv failed but at least people know it is a channel.
Rishtey is not 2nd GEC for Colors but a sub channel for DDFreeDish or for fans of off air shows. Like it is to compete with Star Utsav and ZEE Anmol and also Sony Pal.

official 2nd GEC was Sony Pal which failed like hell.
Sony Pal was Officially launched as a 3rd Hindi GEC channel in 2014 from SPN to compete with well performing Life OK at that time to Cater to Women Audience in 15-34 age group as thier first 2 Hindi gec Channels SET and Sony Sab targeted Urban Male and Family audience respectively 👇
fysYCjD.jpg

And it failed as a Women's channel after that they made it Fta channel with rerun shows later and got good success and now it is competing with Star Utsav, Zee Anmol on DDFD

Last edited:
All networks 2nd GEC's (for fresh content not repeat/ rerun) are failed in every language e.g. Zee has failed in Hindi (&tv) & Marathi (Zee Yuva), Star has failed Star Bharat in Hindi and all other language 2nd Gecs like Maa Gold, Suvarna Plus, Vijay Super, Asianet Plus are launched as 2nd Gec but they now used to movie/rerun content. Colors also failed in Hindi (Rishte) & Kannada (Colors Super). Sony is the exception because of success of Sony Sab
Sony 2nd GEC is good. But 1st GEC is flopped. So even it comes to same statergy

Sony Pal was Officially launched as a 3rd Hindi GEC channel in 2014 from SPN to compete with well performing Life OK at that time to Cater to Women Audience in 15-34 age group as thier first 2 Hindi gec Channels SET and Sony Sab targeted Urban Male and Family audience respectively 👇
fysYCjD.jpg

And it failed as a Women's channel after that they made it Fta channel with rerun shows later and got good success and now it is competing with Star Utsav, Zee Anmol on DDFD
What is this....This discussion was made for the discussion of zee tv revamp and re-created logos of zee tv ( New looks )..You all are talking about star , sony...Please if you wanna talk about this make another disscusion...Don't mean me wrong .. i am just informing...

Last edited:
fysYCjD.jpg

but, why there is no channel for men audience?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock