Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

Sony Entertainment Television Is A Big Hit it Has Given Some Memorable Shows Like Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat, Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Powder, Mahi Way, Bade Acche Lagte Hai & The Kapil Sharma Show
He means to say that SET does not get the kind of ratings as Star Plus and Sony Sab. But then Sony TV is class and Sony Sab is mass. The main ratings-pullers for SET are reality shows like TKSS, KBC, Indian Idol and Super Dancer, not the serials.

The one GEC I’m surprised that is not doing well at all is Zee TV, the topic of this thread as it happens. Other than the two Bhagyas, nothing is working for it. People accept any show of Star Plus, however good or bad the plot, but Zee TV doesn’t have that kind of luck. Maybe it is hoping to change that with this rebranding.

Last edited:
He means to say that SET does not get the kind of ratings as Star Plus and Sony Sab. But then Sony TV is class and Sony Sab is mass. The main ratings-pullers for SET are reality shows like TKSS, KBC, Indian Idol and Super Dancer, not the serials.

The one GEC I’m surprised that is not doing well at all is Zee TV, the topic of this thread as it happens. Other than the two Bhagyas, nothing is working for it. People accept any show of Star Plus, however good or bad the plot, but Zee TV doesn’t have that kind of luck. Maybe it is hoping to change that with this rebranding.
Agreed

Sony Pal was Officially launched as a 3rd Hindi GEC
Come on bro I know that but something original launch from Sony was Sony Pal as SAB TV was already their.
There had been a male audience targetting channel in the past from Discovery network named Discovery Jeet but it failed very badly.
That was channel? It was from Discovery but nothing discovered before it was launched 😂 low quality shows with big scale paragraph. They should have know that Male audience also love to watch grand things on TV like they watched Mahabharat. I was shocked when people appreciated Star Plus's Mahabharat and make it as lovable as B.R Chopra's Mahabharat, specially among the male audience.

Last edited:
There is nothing like luck you need to make hard decision Star Plus off air it's IPKKND S1 only coz male actor was leaving show, DABH, SNS S1, and many others even after they were scoring good. Why? Because, here they want audience to remember these shows as good memory not like never ending drama and stick to channel as a good entertaining channel.
Yes they also have their YRKKH as ace and they are not going to end it until unless world ends 😂
On other hand ZEE TV remember Pavitra Rishta they didn't ended it when SSR left the show they dragged it. Love story and a family drama has a difference that audience stick to lead in love story and to entire cast in family drama.
Star Plus used to do same in past in KZK S1 they dragged it after first Anurag left the show and result they saw dropped in rating.
It would be better if they would have brought season 2 for PR with different cast like they already did with KZK S1.
All the best to ZEE TV I just want them to follow Pakistan drama rule bring half hour, 2 finite series at least for 2 slot.
Another thing ZEE and Colors both need to understand that they are charging high for what they serving to audience like their both packs have no sports channel, no popular infotainment channel. So what they are charging for? They should drop their price to 20-25 rupees including tax.
For example, I personally didn't subscribed to ZEE pack and gone for a-la-cart just to choose few movie channel.

I just discovered that German TV channel ZDF logo is very much similar to our ZEE TV.
4MD8GMo.jpg

I just discovered that German TV channel ZDF logo is very much similar to our ZEE TV.
4MD8GMo.jpg
The ZDF logo came way back in 2001 and has not been changed. It is like the BBC logo in that regard (which has not changed since 1997), except the BBC logo is very formal while this is a bit informal.

Note: By the way, ZDF, like BBC, is a public channel. It is currently the most popular TV channel in Germany, even more than private channels like RTL. (Germany has another public broadcaster called ARD, which runs the DW channel outside Germany.)

Last edited:
By the way, ZDF, like BBC, is a public channel. It is currently the most popular TV channel in Germany, even more than private channels like RTL.
It obvious Bro i just look at the program lineup and theme of channel they have standard even in graphics believe me more attractive then Star Sports.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock