Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

Sony network need to bring their UK logos over here in India. Last year i got to know they had infact registered their new logo's trademark too. I am dying to see those attractive and class apart over here. Sony Tv logo and graphics are currently the worst one i feel, it gives me diwali vibes all the time.
Agree. I used to like that green and blue combination Sony logo.

QBRFX0V.png
6Vx7KdL.png
BnwQB3F.png
oy0Rd2g.png

Personally, current Zee logo (2017-present) is my favorite since it's clean and uses a modern font. However, it's not very memorable. In the West, the major networks (e.g., ABC, CBS, NBC) don't change their logos this much. In the previous logo (2011-2017), the Z looked too fat and the font was a bit unfashionable, so I was glad to see it go. My second favorite is the original logo (1992-2005), since it's symmetrical, iconic and from Zee's golden era. They could have modernized it a bit and kept it similar to keep alive the nostalgia. If they had done that, it would've easily been my favorite.

Last edited:
QBRFX0V.png
6Vx7KdL.png
BnwQB3F.png
oy0Rd2g.png

Personally, current Zee logo (2017-present) is my favorite since it's clean and uses a modern font. However, it's not very memorable. In the West, the major networks (e.g., ABC, CBS, NBC) don't change their logos this much. In the previous logo (2011-2017), the Z looked too fat and the font was a bit unfashionable, so I was glad to see it go. My second favorite is the original logo (1992-2005), since it's symmetrical, iconic and from Zee's golden era. They could have modernized it a bit and kept it similar to keep alive the nostalgia. If they had done that, it would've easily been my favorite.
I love the last one.... ❤️ This is nostalgic and 3d
Reminds me of the channel intro which used to play before my favourite show zee horrow show😅

Even though I didn’t like that graphics package, my favourite idents and music are for the 2011 graphics, Ummeed Se Saje Zindagi. They make me emotional!

The 2005 rebrand took place one day before I turned 5!

Last edited:
Even though I didn’t like that graphics package, my favourite idents and music are for the 2011 graphics, Ummeed Se Saje Zindagi. They make me emotional!

The 2005 rebrand took place one day before I turned 5!
At that time I was 3 years old I saw the Zee TV 2005 logo on 2009 when I was watching pavitra rishta at that time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock