Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

Actually zee cinema launched on 1995 I saw on logopedia I born on 2002 I have saw Zee cinema first time in 2009 the first movie in zee cinema I saw is phir Hera pheri fyi my mom has a bush TV back in 2001 My father gifted her bush TV at her 20th birthday
No miss mathur zee cinema launched in 1993 as EL tv then in 2005 the channel relaced as zee cinema.

Sorry my typing mistake in 2000 again zee logo changed.. and star tv rebranded as star plus is 2000 thanks to Ekta Kapoor who brought SaaS bahu daily soaps
Whatever You Said Above is Incorrect & Baseless. StarPlus ( From 1991 To 1999 StarPlus was An English Entertainment Channel ) was going to become an Hindi General Entertainment Channel in 2000 After A Break-UP Of A Joint Venture With Zee that had restricted Star TV From Doing Hindi Programming. Coming To Saas Bahu Sagas - That's The Reason They Beated Zee & Sony To Become India's Most Watched Hindi General Entertainment Channel But You Can't Deny That Star Tried Their Very Best To Give Audiences Quality Programming With Shows Like Airlines, Gulmohar Grand, POW - Bandhi Yudh Ke, Manmarzian, Dil Sambhal Ja Zara, Sumit Sambhal Lega, Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Dahleez, Navya, Tere Sehar Mein, Love Ka Hain Intezaar & You Know What ? The List is Never Going To End But There is One Thing in Common in These Shows - Low TRP. When StarPlus was Serving Quality Programming To Consumers - Where Were They ? You Can't Blame A Channel When Audience is Not Ready For Those Shows. Sony Has Better Quality Of Shows But At The End Of The Day, No Body Watches It & Again It's Audience Fault & Now When Audience Has Better Choices in Digital - They're Not Going To Shift To Traditional Television.

Look to Star Network GECs, Except Asianet, Everyone is colourful and has festival appearance.
Why except Asianet?
Indian women may not accept white, semi-transparent, simple and small logos like American TV channels.
This one 100%. One of the only channels to have a small transparent logo is Movies Now, and it definitely doesn’t target traditional housewives.

Airlines, Gulmohar Grand, POW - Bandhi Yudh Ke, Manmarzian, Dil Sambhal Ja Zara, Sumit Sambhal Lega, Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Dahleez, Navya, Tere Sehar Mein, Love Ka Hain Intezaar
I have watched most of them You forgot to add Averest and Arjun in it and Thank God they were finite enough.
I wanted Nisha Aur Uske Cousins shouldn't be ended so quick. I hate when they introduced that second male lead where as after that too it doesn't work even in TRP too. I was shocked to noticed that the first male lead was trying to reach Nisha when she was marrying the second male lead. The TRP were too high like they become Top 5 shows. So, I guess if Nisha would have married to first lead TRP would have played in favour of show.
Apart from this I just now noticed YRKKH (running after Akshara death) is nothing but "NAUC Ultra Max Pro". Same love triangle between two brother or two sister.
P.S. : Guys plz don't judge me by my serial knowledge I personally don't watch TV much 🙈 But my knowledge is enough in this bcoz of you guys.

Sorry for going off topic guys.

I have only one problem with ZEE why they changes all ZEE Channel identity at same time why can't they follow Star in it. Do one by one.

I have only one problem with ZEE why they changes all ZEE Channel identity at same time why can't they follow Star in it. Do one by one.
The great advantage of Zee’s current logo system is that it is extremely consistent and flexible across all TV channels and other properties. All of them use the Gotham font* which is very consistent and simple. This was definitely not the case with the previous big Z logo where different channels* used different fonts. I know most people want a variety of fonts but I think sticking to one font for everything (at least logos if not graphics) has worked wonders for ZEEL.

*Talking only about logos, not graphics packages which can use any font. Zee using Gotham in the graphics of so many channels (especially the orange ripple graphics used by all the South Indian GECs) is very repetitive and tiring.

Below is a gallery of Zee logos that shows how harmonious they are. Some new channels like Zee Vajwa and Zee Zest are missing. This type of consistency was not there earlier.

E8-FE5-ED1-F380-4-D2-B-B556-859834-CA7918.png

n2iBnnG.png

Last edited:
On a side note Sony should change their logo to Sony liv logo style... That looks way premium
Don't worry they'll once this COVID sh*t ends they'll perform it on grand level. Like they did this time. Current logo is also good specially current soulful tune.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock