Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
Owing to the lockdown exension in Maharashtra, the revamping of ZEE TV has also been postponed from 15th May. Now, as per the reports, ZEE TV will get a new look on 30th May. Six new shows will be launched and Kumkum Bhagya’s time slot will also get changed.

ABP News’ SBS is the only source as of now. Expect a new graphics package with the same or a similar logo.

Owing to the lockdown exension in Maharashtra, the revamping of ZEE TV has also been postponed from 15th May. Now, as per the reports, ZEE TV will get a new look on 30th May. Six new shows will be launched and Kumkum Bhagya's time slot will also get changed.

ABP News’ SBS is the only source as of now. Expect a new graphics package with the same or a similar logo.

Woo hoo finally after 4 years

I’d say Colors is in need of a rebranding as the last one was in April 2016 and the graphics and theme music have not evolved since then. Zee TV’s graphics package is still quite good, as well as Sony TV.
I want Sony TV to be rebrand I have stopped watching colors after comedy nights with Kapil and comedy nights bachao ended Sony TV has a good graphic ident back in 2013 but hated the la la la Song of Sony tv, Sony did a worst mistake By rebranding on 2016

I’d say Colors is in need of a rebranding as the last one was in April 2016 and the graphics and theme music have not evolved since then. Zee TV’s graphics package is still quite good, as well as Sony TV.
Yes Colors TV needs a rebrand.

Zee TV's logo is fine but then the present logo of all the ZEE channels are bad as compared to their previous logos. A change was needed but din't expect it to happen so soon (had expected a logo change i.e. rebranding next year-2022, as ZEE Network would complete its 30 years).

Hope they come up with a good logo this time!!

I want Sony TV to be rebrand I have stopped watching colors after comedy nights with Kapil and comedy nights bachao ended Sony TV has a good graphic ident back in 2013 but hated the la la la Song of Sony tv, Sony did a worst mistake By rebranding on 2016
Sony network need to bring their UK logos over here in India. Last year i got to know they had infact registered their new logo's trademark too. I am dying to see those attractive and class apart over here. Sony Tv logo and graphics are currently the worst one i feel, it gives me diwali vibes all the time.

Instead of Zee TV they should revamp zee marathi because channel graphic package is too old unchanged since many years. All zee networks channels except marathi division has introduced new graphic packaging but Zee Marathi, Zee Yuva and Zee Talkies had never changed. So firstly they need to revamp zee marathi.

Sony Tv logo and graphics are currently the worst one i feel, it gives me diwali vibes all the time.
Quite the opposite. I think they are the best in the history of Sony TV. The old blue-green-red colours were too tired, while the current violet and orange look is way better and much more festive.

I’m not very confident that SPN will bring the new international logo scheme to India other than SonyLIV, since it’s been a year since that rebrand and none of the other properties have rebranded.

Instead of Zee TV they should revamp zee marathi because channel graphic package is too old unchanged since many years. All zee networks channels except marathi division has introduced new graphic packaging but Zee Marathi, Zee Yuva and Zee Talkies had never changed. So firstly they need to revamp zee marathi.
Absolutely right. Somehow Zee didn’t want to change its graphics in Maharashtra because of the leadership position it had there before 2020. But now it is high time they revamped Zee Marathi.

Another graphics package which is getting too old is Jalsha Movies, which has never rebranded since it was launched in 2012.

Last edited:
Sony network need to bring their UK logos over here in India. Last year i got to know they had infact registered their new logo's trademark too. I am dying to see those attractive and class apart over here. Sony Tv logo and graphics are currently the worst one i feel, it gives me diwali vibes all the time.
They are keeping that graphic because of Kapil Sharma Show the graphic was launched on that show and you're totally agreed it's one of the worst logo of Sony it also gives me diwali vibes they should stick with red green blue logo that logo was My childhood

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock