Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

The Best Revamp for This Channel will be first kindly off air the two worst shows on Indian Television ie. Kundali and Kumkum Bhagya and start bringing in new finite serials/shows with some new concept and creative shows stories in place of saas bahu dragging ones.

The Best Revamp for This Channel will be first kindly off air the two worst shows on Indian Television ie. Kundali and Kumkum Bhagya and start bringing in new finite serials/shows with some new concept and creative shows stories in place of saas bahu dragging ones.
No they are changing slots of these bhagyas .

Instead of Zee TV they should revamp zee marathi because channel graphic package is too old unchanged since many years. All zee networks channels except marathi division has introduced new graphic packaging but Zee Marathi, Zee Yuva and Zee Talkies had never changed. So firstly they need to revamp zee marathi.
Yes even I agree!!

Zee Marathi's graphics have become very old now and there's no similarity between the graphics and the logo. Even though Zee Bangla's logo is red in color, they have adopted Zee TV's graphics package but it is red in color which makes the logo and graphics relatable. Even Zee Keralam's logo is red but the graphics are orange. This is somewhat ok. Zee Marathi's logo is quite similar to other Zee GECs but the graphics are bad.

So, Zee Marathi's rebranding is very much necessary.

Yeah atleast Kumkum Bhagya is leaving its spot and once it shift to early prime time it will soon go off air. Kundali Bhagya remains at the same spot but i hope they will do something to remove Kundali Bhagya too in the future or it will be dragged like its predecessor with generation leaps and all.

Yeah atleast Kumkum Bhagya is leaving its spot and once it shift to early prime time it will soon go off air. Kundali Bhagya remains at the same spot but i hope they will do something to remove Kundali Bhagya too in the future or it will be dragged like its predecessor with generation leaps and all.
Better shift those 2 serials morning 2am and 3am

True I just want shows like they have in Pakistan. They are finite and funny.
To bring new Bhagya?

Hope Colors brand also will change their theme and logo especially Colors Tamil looks ugly...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock