Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

There will be no change of logo. The same egg logo will remain probably color or font may change

I'm sending this MSG 5July 2020 :D :win: Zee Finally Change Logo

Screenshot-20210509-125659.jpg
Kindly send them a message to revamp zee Marathi both in terms of content & screen packaging. Any logo is fine bdw :)

Any predication on why Zee thinks Change their all logos At this time?

As per information I have got. Zee will be not changing logo but the logo color will become white and more transparent. There may be change in placement of logo. And of course with that packaging will change .
Holy moly they're getting the same logo of zee cafe instead of Zee TV zee cafe should rebrand it has been 5 years since it's graphic Is not change

There may be change in placement of logo.
Hope not. Zee TV is distinctive because its logo is in the top left corner. It stands out from other Hindi GECs which put their logos in the top right.
Holy moly they're getting the same logo of zee cafe instead of Zee TV zee cafe should rebrand it has been 5 years since it's graphic Is not change
Star World and SWP HD are in even more dire need of a rebrand as their logos have not changed since 2008 and 2013, respectively, while logos in other regions have changed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock