• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 21,673
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shubh

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee Wajva (वाजवा) new upcoming Marathi Music channel from Zeel?
WsIsXDE.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shubh bro, can you please specify source for news?

Since logo color is similar to ZM, I feel this might be some initiative or campaign by Zee Marathi.
The font of tagline is different than usual Zee devnagari font.

If the news is true it's actually good news. As most of marathi movies , Zee music company is lable. So content won't be a big deal for Zee.

This might also a sign that Zee will improve their hindi music channels or may expand to other regions with music channels.

@Shubh bro, can you please specify source for news?

Since logo color is similar to ZM, I feel this might be some initiative or campaign by Zee Marathi.
The font of tagline is different than usual Zee devnagari font.

If the news is true it's actually good news. As most of marathi movies , Zee music company is lable. So content won't be a big deal for Zee.

This might also a sign that Zee will improve their hindi music channels or may expand to other regions with music channels.
@Shubh bro has provided proof of this news in staff area and we found the news genuine from official sources.👍

The logo reminds me of a similar initiative taken by Zee Marathi. A newspaper of some sort.

zee-marathi.png

Zee has many Marathi channels already but no music channels in any regional language. Interesting that Marathi is the first language to get a music channel from a big national network (other than Star Maa Music and the Sun music channels).

The logo reminds me of a similar initiative taken by Zee Marathi. A newspaper of some sort.

zee-marathi.png

Zee has many Marathi channels already but no music channels in any regional language. Interesting that Marathi is the first language to get a music channel from a big national network (other than Star Maa Music and the Sun music channels).
It's interesting. Zeel once planned to acquire 9xmedia which was having presence in Marathi and Punjabi.

I would rather wish Zee to revamp Zee Etc bollywood which is existing as an extra weight in our packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock