Seeking Help Zee5, Disney Hotstar and other OTTs available

• Thread starter JayG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,503

JayG

Reaction score
Hi Team
I am new with these OTTs and even with Airtel Xstream. So I hope you guys can help me.
I have been on Airtel Xstream for a little over almost 2 months now. I am subscribed to the INR 999/- broadband plan which makes me eligible to quite a few OTT plans like Amazon Prime, Disney Hotstar VIP, Zee5, etc.

When I check the membership status on Zee5, it shows me a jio membership for 1 month ending on 22/10/2020 and last month it showed 22/09/2020. I think it is auto renewing every month. My assumption is I had a Jio Fiber plan earlier and since my registered mobile number for Jio and Airtel are the same, the jio plan is probably still active. I tried a few things that came to my mind like logging out and the from the Airtel Thanks App to claim Zee5 but it gives me a message that I am already a member. At the moment I think the only Amazon Prime is the activated OTT with my Airtel account. So can anyone else help on how I can deactivate the jio membership and activate/claim the zee5/hotstar/other OTT memberships on my Airtel xstream box?

Also, understand the LIONSGATE is also now available on Airtel Xstream subscription . So do I have to download any APP for this or does it automatically get added or updated to the Xstream contents? If yes, is that how it works for EROS, Shemaroo, ALTBalaji etc?

Some detailed explanations will really be helpful.
If I have mentioned anything wrong, it is only because of my poor understanding of the subject, so please ignore my lack of understanding.

Thank you
J

1. Hotstar VIP isn't provided by Airtel.
2. If you change registered mobile no of Fiber broadband then you can claim Zee5 subscription.
3. Lionsgate, Erosnow etc apps are integrated within Airtel Xstream App no need to download their individual apps.

@JayG Earlier when they announced these new Fiber Plans they offered Hotstar VIP too but on launch day Airtel quietly removed Hotstar from its OTT Bundle and never clarified it the customers.

Paid Hotstar VIP bundle has arrived for new Xstream Box users. You can except Hotstar VIP for BB customers soon I think if Airtel honors what it advertised.

DD TV LIVE found new app from google play. Cant dare to run, doubt about non official app / third party app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock