Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 302,807
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why govt is going to put restrictions on foreign investment in perticular company. Like as many foreign companies can invest but in certain limitations.
Govt should bring some strict rules that no foreign companies can acquire our indian companies but can take stake upto 40% - 48% and the company should be fully owned and operated by indians. If a company wants to sell/merge their company to others first they should give preference to local indian companies to acquire/merge. In recent years our Companies like Flipkart got acquired by Walmart and some other companies and their are some news that Coin Switch kuber is also going to be acquired by US based Company. Correct me if I'm wrong

wait for some days, in Twitter soon we can see Tweets like Save Zee from foreign investors and Tagging Reliance/Ambani, Adani😅

I don't find anything entirely in Dubai in those shows.
Sorry. They were shot in the Emirates. UAE/Sharjah to be precise. Zee had a major presence in UAE after it's launch over there. So much so that other networks started launching their channels in the UAE.

But the incident is true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock