Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 302,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait for some days, in Twitter soon we can see Tweets like Save Zee from foreign investors and Tagging Reliance/Ambani, Adani😅
Ironically Sony is a foreign investor and it has no problems at all with the merger. I really want the merger with Sony to go through, regardless of what either Invesco or deshbhakts say. Sony is the best choice for Zee to merge with in every aspect possible.

Now it's confirm RIL ambani is behind this viacom18 wanted to merge with zee so they cancelled the merge deal with Sony. After sony-zee merge announced viacom18 got frustrated and they can't digest this so they are creating all this nonsense.

Now it's confirm RIL ambani is behind this viacom18 wanted to merge with zee so they cancelled the merge deal with Sony. After sony-zee merge announced viacom18 got frustrated and they can't digest this so they are creating all this nonsense.
Zee have good satellite movies library, otherwise nothing to benefit for Zee merger. Sony and Viacom 18 have good Indian and International content compared to Zee.

Reliance issued a statement. Their merger with Zee couldn't happen because of dispute between Goenka and Invesco over increasing stake of founding family by subscribing to preferential warrants. As per investors, founders could always increase their stake through market purchases.
dXd0Zko.jpg

Last edited:
I am wondering what Sony Corporation thinks about all the nationalism. Today it's Invesco. Tomorrow it could be them. I don't see this deal happening at all.
It's risky step for Sony in this merge. It all depends on NDA government. If it sees RIL interest on Zee . And that investors won't be scammed from RIL ZEE deal. The Sony deal will be a dream , due to pro national move

After all this, my only thought,
How stupid is Sony management, or is it because of some vulnerability like Vodafone-Idea?

It's risky step for Sony in this merge. It all depends on NDA government. If it sees RIL interest on Zee . And that investors won't be scammed from RIL ZEE deal. The Sony deal will be a dream , due to pro national move
Who will touch Zee till Zee News is also for sale in the market (after all नौटंकी/drama happen at DNA)?
Subhash Chandra showed his real face, any stupid is only going to buy anything he owns without kicking him and his family fully out as stake owner/director/board member(s).

Also, RIL put 'non-compete clause' both times while buying Network 18 and Future Group (Big Bazaar) (in which second isn't happen till date is an another thing.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock