Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 302,743
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no need for you to post sarcastic comments in every other thread. I’ve noticed that you always post sarcastic comments. Just a friendly reminder that you should always try to contribute positively as much as possible.
I'm legitimately excited for the merge to pass, I don't know how you always believe all my posts are sarcastic.

After completion of merger will Sony rebrand zee channels ? And what will happen to Zee5 & Sonyliv will they merge two OTT's into one or will they operate separately ?

After completion of merger will Sony rebrand zee channels ? And what will happen to Zee5 & Sonyliv will they merge two OTT's into one or will they operate separately ?
As per goenka. Their won't be merge of any brands. They will operate separately by sharing library and investment. They are looking for generating more revenue than reconstructing the company

I'm legitimately excited for the merge to pass, I don't know how you always believe all my posts are sarcastic.
Since I didn’t see any exclamation marks or emojis I had assumed that the tone that you used was rather sombre. Otherwise I’m sure that you and everyone else are very excited for this merger. Since you lament about the state of Indian TV many times I had assumed that you would be sarcastic here too. Never mind; it’s all okay! :tup:

Just made the new title as zee Sony deal is almost finalized
GRoLQi1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock