ZEEL set to shutdown ‘Zee ETC’ on 17th October

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
Zee-ETC-Bollywood-1024x1024.jpg

Zee Entertainment is all set to shut down its Hindi Music channel ‘Zee ETC’ next month which will mark the entry of another Music channel in place of it. Zee Entertainment notified the shutdown of ‘Zee ETC’...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: ZEEL set to shutdown ‘Zee ETC’ next month. Please add to the discussion here.

Zee-ETC-Bollywood-1024x1024.jpg

Zee Entertainment is all set to shut down its Hindi Music channel ‘Zee ETC’ next month which will mark the entry of another Music channel in place of it. Zee Entertainment notified the shutdown of ‘Zee ETC’...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: ZEEL set to shutdown ‘Zee ETC’ next month. Please add to the discussion here.
Noooooo 😭😭😭

Sad news. Zee ETC Bollywood is another tombstone in the graveyard that already has Sony Mix, Channel V, Sony Rox HD, MTunes HD, I Love, Pepsi MTV Indies, etc. At least they are launching Zee Vajwa (another music channel) in its place, but it is in Marathi.

Now they should change the logo of Zing as it still has the old logo style of the network.

Last edited:
Sad news. Zee ETC Bollywood is another tombstone in the graveyard that already has Sony Mix, Channel V, Sony Rox HD, MTunes HD, I Love, Pepsi MTV Indies, etc. At least they are launching Zee Vajwa (another music channel) in its place, but it is in Marathi.

Now they should change the logo of Zing as it still has the old logo style of the network.

iLove is not yet shutdown. Its available on JioTv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock