Zeetos redemption

pochisur

Reaction score
I had applied for redemption of badminton racquet set against my Zeetos reward points ten days back.

Everything went well & I got a confirmation call from Pune branch saying I will get the item through courier within 20 days. However, I received it in 3 days time but the head of both racquets were bent to almost 45 deg!! The courier person feigned ignorance & handed over the pack & went off.

I registered a complaint with TS & to my surprise, within 2 days, they have got back to me thrice & have eventually credited back the whole points used for the redemption ( i guess 10200 points ) and also the Rs 50 which was deducted from my account for courier charges.

I didnt have to spend any effort apart from lodging complaint & no hassles from TS end. And they apologised profusely..:k

Felt good with such warm treatment though felt bad about the damaged racquets.:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock