zenega software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any problem with your current stb then let me know. You will acheve nothing by playing with this stuff as it is only for dealers and distributors

Sagar Sharma said:
hwo use set to set download?

Attach Second Stb By Home made RS232 Cable And Open Utility Menu And Select Set to set Download, need to restart Slave Stb After Select STSD,:huh
RS232 Port Available On Backside Of Dishtv STB

uthamsangeeth said:
I asking u brother ur stb model zenega ???????????????:huh?

DV3
AF 5012S
firmware v0.70-4.1
iGuide Version-SD EPG V401
TP1-TP20

This is the process to only download the update not update the software of stb.

Sagar Sharma said:
DV3
AF 5012S
firmware v0.70-4.1
iGuide Version-SD EPG V401
TP1-TP20

See ur STB front side and rear side. there should be written as CD 1004iS like or other Model numbers. if u didnt find then see the Box of ur STB .

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
See ur STB front side and rear side. there should be written as CD 1004iS like or other Model numbers. if u didnt find then see the Box of ur STB .

bro. up write who see in mxw stb

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

bro. up write who see in mxw stb . stb model number Af 5012S

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

bro. up write who see in mxw stb . stb model number Af 5012S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock