Zindagi ke Crossroads | starts 6th june Wed-Fri 8:30pm | Sony

RLHN & EDT.
Porus will moved at 10pm
Sony TV has opportunity for banging in TROs bit it failed to grab it. As, after KBC there is so much to do on 9-10pm slot to hook the KBC audience to their slot but unfortunately they failed.
See the serial they brought have awesome concept with poor cast and hilarious story line.

Last edited:
Ek deewana end confirm.Many news site like abp, aaj tak, tellychakkar, india today confirm this
This is when Namik Paul's Ek Deewaana Tha will go off air
If you are following the show, you'll notice vyom has returned. The other 2 are yet to return. Not much time left till 4 June. I don't think they'll end this on a cliffhanger, as there is no scope of season 2. They have to end it at S1. So I don't think it would go off in june

If you are following the show, you'll notice vyom has returned. The other 2 are yet to return. Not much time left till 4 June. I don't think they'll end this on a cliffhanger, as there is no scope of season 2. They have to end it at S1. So I don't think it would go off in june
I am watching it on daily. And namik paul confirm it on ABP show sbs it will end soon.

I am watching it on daily. And namik paul confirm it on ABP show sbs it will end soon.
But I still can't believe why will they end on a cliffhanger. Or if not, what ending will they have real quick?

But I still can't believe why will they end on a cliffhanger. Or if not, what ending will they have real quick?
Porus will take 9:30 slot whereas till mid-june EDT will be there and then Dil Hi Toh Hai will take this slot.

SET is taking a huge gamble with its upcoming show ‘Zindagi Ke Crossroads’. The one of its kind show is a mix of a fiction and non-fiction show which is hosted by television actor Ram Kapoor.

The 39-episode show will present relatable life altering narratives inspired by the drama of life and before the crossroad decision is taken it will put forth that same question in front of studio audience which will be a representation of our countries thoughts and ideas regarding different situations.
The channel will further encourage viewers to participate in the show through its app Sony LIV. As digital integration has become an important factor for SET, the channel has created special integration for Zindagi Ke Crossroads.
The home audience will be able to participate in the discussion through polls and will be able to put forth their opinion through our app Sony LIV.
SET all set to revamp its prime-time programming line-up

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock