Zindagi to launch ‘Humsafar’ on 14 Oct

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Zindagi is all set to launch a new show ‘Humsafar’ on 14 October.

The drama that claims to have changed the history of Pakistani television industry will mark the comeback of Fawad Khan.

Airing at 8 pm, the romantic drama will see Khan along with debutant Mahira Khan.

The show is based on renowned Pakistani author Farhat Ishtiaq’s novel by the same name.

‘Humsafar’ is the story about how two strangers, with strikingly opposite personalities, fall in love after an arranged marriage. Their trials and tribulations and how they overcome the problems with true love form the crux of the story.

Fawad Khan said, “’Humsafar’ is one drama that is very close to my heart; it explores the relationship of a husband and wife.

After receiving all the love that audiences in India have showered on Zaroon of ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’, I hope to live up to their expectations as Asher in ‘Humsafar’. This show was a turning point for me as an actor as it received the maximum accolades and awards from among all the shows I’ve done so far. I hope it fares well in India and people like it.”

The show was lauded in Pakistan for the chemistry shared among co-stars Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan.

Mahira Khan added, “’Humsafar’ was my first show and it was an overnight success. It was life altering for me. It does still live with me because the character of Khirad is very close to my heart. Fawad and I had amazing fun while shooting for ‘Humsafar’ and I think that has translated into a great onscreen chemistry between us.

I am really excited and looking forward to the show’s launch in India. I am not sure how the reaction will be, I hope it is positive.

Zindagi to launch ‘Humsafar’ on 14 Oct | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock