Zing Digital And Monoblock LNB

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers,
I would like to purchase Zing for my grand mothers home.I have some doubts.

I think Acmedigitals Brothers can help me.

1.In zing website it is writtern that some channnels will be available to 3 satlite users only and 3 satlite accessory charges extra.so that means to get all channels we need to purchase monoblock lnb at extra cost.Is it right?Can I get all the Malayalam channels without monoblock lnb?

2.What is the cost of monoblock lnb of dish tv?

3.What is the final cost of zing digital with out monoblock lnb and any free viewing period is offered?

4.What about picture and sound quality of channels in zing stb?I need zing stb to 22inch sony full hd led tv and what about the PQ through video audio cable to a 22 inch led tv in zing?

Please help me member Brothers.These are my doubt about zing digital and I think it will be helpful to other member Brothers also who would like to purchase Zing digital.

Thank You.

Only channels with # near their icon on this site: Make Your Pack, DTH Channel List, Zing Channel List requires extra LNB.
Here is the list of malayalam channels that uses the Asiasat-5 satellite that requires extra LNB:
Kaumudy
Reporter
TV New
People
Jeevan
Safari
Kappa
Goodness
Kochu

Oops Edit: As Jitendera said below, these are MPEG-4 channel list. The Sd channels on Asiasat-5 are Vendhar, MGM, Bloomberg,Disney Junior,Music India, Raj Didital, Sudarshan, Sahara Samay, ETV UP, ETV MP and Sonic

iphifi said:
Only channels with # near their icon on this site: Make Your Pack, DTH Channel List, Zing Channel List requires extra LNB.
Here is the list of malayalam channels that uses the Asiasat-5 satellite that requires extra LNB:
Kaumudy
Reporter
TV New
People
Jeevan
Safari
Kappa
Goodness
Kochu

ThOse are MPEG4 Channels n required MPEG4 STB Not Mono block LNBF

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers,
I would like to purchase Zing for my grand mothers home.I have some doubts.

I think Acmedigitals Brothers can help me.

1.In zing website it is writtern that some channnels will be available to 3 satlite users only and 3 satlite accessory charges extra.so that means to get all channels we need to purchase monoblock lnb at extra cost.Is it right?Can I get all the Malayalam channels without monoblock lnb?

2.What is the cost of monoblock lnb of dish tv?

3.What is the final cost of zing digital with out monoblock lnb and any free viewing period is offered?

4.What about picture and sound quality of channels in zing stb?I need zing stb to 22inch sony full hd led tv and what about the PQ through video audio cable to a 22 inch led tv in zing?

Please help me member Brothers.These are my doubt about zing digital and I think it will be helpful to other member Brothers also who would like to purchase Zing digital.

Thank You.

If u want monoblock lnb for 3 satelite accessories, call customer care and ask ur required channels from asiasat channels after a zing digital installed . customer care will send ur details to nearest distributor by CRM complaint and they will arrange a technician to fixing monoblock lnb
in ur dish . early its cost of 600/-[inclusive visiting charge]

monoblock lnb dishtv original 650/- in open market

the same clarity from dish+ stb not compairing zenega . always zenega is superb....:k

:k:k:k:k:k

Sangeeth, I am having Dish HD Zenega STB and two LNB's. I am also not receiving the above listed channels. It's saying no signal. Is it because the same issue highlighted or something else.

Anish

acmedigitals said:
If u want monoblock lnb for 3 satelite accessories, call customer care and ask ur required channels from asiasat channels after a zing digital installed . customer care will send ur details to nearest distributor by CRM complaint and they will arrange a technician to fixing monoblock lnb
in ur dish . early its cost of 600/-[inclusive visiting charge]

monoblock lnb dishtv original 650/- in open market

the same clarity from dish+ stb not compairing zenega . always zenega is superb....:k

:k:k:k:k:k

Ok thanks Brother

Hi Brothers

Few minutes ago I am called on zing digital.They said the connection charge is 1099 and no install charge but we will pay Rs250 additional and that 250 amt will be credit to our zing a/c.They said All Malayalam channels will be available on single lnb we need monoblock lnb to get hd channels only.
As per zing cc price of monoblock lnb is Rs 510.

Acmedigital Brother please confirm this information is correct or not.

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers

Few minutes ago I am called on zing digital.They said the connection charge is 1099 and no install charge but we will pay Rs250 additional and that 250 amt will be credit to our zing a/c.They said All Malayalam channels will be available on single lnb we need monoblock lnb to get hd channels only.
As per zing cc price of monoblock lnb is Rs 510.

Acmedigital Brother please confirm this information is correct or not.

Thank You.

absolutely wrong information ..it s a bare box for 1099/- 99 for basepack activation 40 for malayalam ala carte . 200 for installation . :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock