• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Breaking "Zing" Rebranded with New Logo and Graphics

Deep.S

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee Entertainment finally changed look and logo of "Zing" Channel.

vX7RydX.jpg

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
Fantastic news. Zee has finally revived a channel long considered to be almost dead. Plus Zing has finally changed its logo from the old 2011-style Zee logo. The new look is fresh and modern, and hopefully that will revive the ratings and perception of the channel.

Also the logo has been moved to the top left corner, which means that Zee TV’s recent shifting of the logo to the top right is a one-off and I don’t have to worry about all the Zee channels shifting away from the top left soon! This is wonderful news for me but others may not care! :cheers:

Last edited:

hike

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Yukk! ZEE Vajwa has good graphics than this.
They could simply put Z in circle and ing seperately.

Solid Snake

Registered
Reaction score
New logo is NOT looking good. Instead of this elliptical logo they should just write Zing like Zoom style

Mylanji

Contributor
Reaction score
Yukk! ZEE Vajwa has good graphics than this.
They could simply put Z in circle and ing seperately.

New logo is NOT looking good. Instead of this elliptical logo they should just write Zing like Zoom style

There's nothing wrong with it. Zing was almost like a forgotten memory. You should atleast be happy that it finally got the long pending brand refresh that it deserved. And besides Zing is a youth cum music channel. So they had to create the packaging accordingly.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock