Online Recharge now possible through self care for Railwire Broadband
RailWire, a retail Broadband initiative of the RailTel has now enabled the most awaited online recharge option for its users. Previously only LCO based recharges were possible.
For online recharges RailWire is using PayTm as the gateway and 1.2% extra is levied as gateway charges. As of now, payment can be made only through PayTm wallet, Credit or Debit card. UPI, Internet banking or any E-wallet other than PayTm cannot be used for payments.
Steps to recharge RailWire Broadband online-
1. Go to [State Code].railwire.co.in and Login using Subscriber username and password.
2. From the side menu select “Online Recharge” after logging in.
3. Choose “Renew your account” option.
4. You will see your current plan and Fee, click on ‘Recharge’ to proceed
5. Click on ‘Pay’ after checking charges and taxes.
6. Pay using PayTm wallet, Credit or debit card.
RailWire has become aggressive on pricing with the launch of Jio Fiber, recently RailWire has increased the FUP (Fair Use Policy) limit for all its broadband plans in select cities of Kerala circle. Users are now being offered with 1000 GB or 1TB data limits in each plan from Rs. 499 to Rs. 999.
RailWire Broadband is currently available across 23 circles of the country which includes Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Bihar, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh East, West Bengal, Delhi, Goa, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh West, North East 1 and North East 2.