DUS KA DUM season 3| Sat-Sun 9pm @ Sony

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Reality television show "10 Ka Dum" will return with a new season "very soon", with "who else but" Salman Khan, a Sony Entertainment Television official said here.

"'10 Ka Dum' is coming very soon," Danish Khan, the channel's Executive Vice President and Business Head, told IANS here.

With Salman? "I will answer you in a way by saying you tell me who else can it come out with? So, if you're asking me who is doing 'Dus Ka Dum'... (My answer is) Is there anyone else who can do 'Dus Ka Dum'," Khan said, confirming that the "Dabangg" star will be back to host the game show's third season.
'10 Ka Dum' to return with Salman as host 'very soon'

The Show to be back in Mid-June or Early-July.
The show will be telecasted in weekdays and will have live interactive format.

The third season of 10 Ka Dum, according to a report in DNA, Salman will shoot for the promo in February and the show will go in air either in June or July. The same report also states that this time, the show will have a second screen. Basically, the viewers at home can play the game along with the contestants in the studio and win prizes. The same concept was tried on Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati season nine, and it worked for the channel. Hence they want to replicate this for 10 Ka Dum in order to make it more interactive this year.
After Bigg Boss 11, Salman Khan to return on TV with the third season of 10 Ka Dum in June this year

The third season of 10 Ka Dum, according to a report in DNA, Salman will shoot for the promo in February and the show will go in air either in June or July. The same report also states that this time, the show will have a second screen. Basically, the viewers at home can play the game along with the contestants in the studio and win prizes. The same concept was tried on Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati season nine, and it worked for the channel. Hence they want to replicate this for 10 Ka Dum in order to make it more interactive this year.
After Bigg Boss 11, Salman Khan to return on TV with the third season of 10 Ka Dum in June this year

10 Ka Dum, which is hosted by Salman Khan is on the cards. The first promo of the non-fiction series will be shot on 9 February. Apparently, the Dabangg star Salman, will shoot for the adcoming Friday, which will announce the opening of the auditions. Furthermore, the promo will be released on 17 February. As per industry insiders, the makers are planning to launch an app for the game show, wherein the auditions for the series will take place. With an application coming in, it seems the producers are planning to take this edition to another level.
The audition process for the venture produced by Siddharth Basu’s Big Synergy will commence from the month of March.
The 3rdseason will tentatively go on floors from 9 May.
Revealed: Salman Khan’s 10 Ka Dum’s promo, episode dates and other details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock