Seeking Help 100 basic FTA channels

harsh_hk

Reaction score
Why can't we change the 100 basic channels which are pre-selected for us in the map view of d2h website?

The TRAI channel selector says there are only some 25 approx mandatory DD channels but d2h has 100 useless channels.

My NCF has gone through the roof because of these channels. Screenshot of d2h map view

Last edited:
It's nothing a bug
Mail them

If it is a bug then the i.t. team needs to be fired immediately for they are highly incompetent.

When I had tried this in January 2019 I could easily remove unwanted FTA channels from the 100 basic ones but back then the "Submit" button just didn't respond. So I gave up after trying several times.

This means they actually changed it now. How is that possible? They are either highly incompetent or deliberately keeping things confusing so most users just keep the high priced packs.

If it is a bug then the i.t. team needs to be fired immediately for they are highly incompetent.

When I had tried this in January 2019 I could easily remove unwanted FTA channels from the 100 basic ones but back then the "Submit" button just didn't respond. So I gave up after trying several times.

This means they actually changed it now. How is that possible? They are either highly incompetent or deliberately keeping things confusing so most users just keep the high priced packs.
U r right
Fire soon these illiterate guys

It isn't a bug, I have contacted cc they were saying they have implemented as per trai new regulations which came yesterday to d2h.

Actually there more than 170 channels
We can't edit them
Count them, not 100

Please somebody provide a good email format, so all d2h users can mail trai regarding this incident

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock