10850 TP of Laosat@128e became scrambled today

• Thread starter hsb50
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,208
And you are the culprit
let bygones be bygones... u did not adhere to d forum rules, I had to do, what I had to do !!

Gud thing is, that u have served ur 2 yrs of ban, and can start fresh on d forum :tup

let bygones be bygones... u did not adhere to d forum rules, I had to do, what I had to do !!

Gud thing is, that u have served ur 2 yrs of ban, and can start fresh on d forum :tup
I was always in the forum though under a different ID.

Your theory that I should learn basics of satellite hunting for 2 years has also been proven wrong by me.

Perhaps I was the only person who proved that Telstar18@138e and Laosat@128e could be caught on a single Monoblock LNB.

I also caught Yahsat in 3 minutes from Dish TV setting when I got the opportunity to go to the terrace.

Never under estimate any one.I hope you got this lesson for other new members also.

I was always in the forum though under a different ID.

Your theory that I should learn basics of satellite hunting for 2 years has also been proven wrong by me.

Perhaps I was the only person who proved that Telstar18@138e and Laosat@128e could be caught on a single Monoblock LNB.

I also caught Yahsat in 3 minutes from Dish TV setting when I got the opportunity to go to the terrace.

Never under estimate any one.I hope you got this lesson for other new members also.

bro, did u know, why u got banned... ?
u were creating a new thread for every question that came to your mind.... and I had to merge it in the satellite tuning general discussion thread.... I did that for abt 20 of ur threads... but still u did not stopped.

I never underestimated u... :no: :kiss:

bro, did u know, why u got banned... ?
u were creating a new thread for every question that came to your mind.... and I had to merge it in the satellite tuning general discussion thread.... I did that for abt 20 of ur threads... but still u did not stopped.

I never underestimated u... :no: :kiss:
I was a Newbie then and I did not know how to get answers to all my questions as nobody was interested in answering queries in a single thread.

But still banning some one for 2 years is not justified.I was not aware that I had been banned for 2 years !

I was a Newbie then and I did not know how to get answers to all my questions as nobody was interested in answering queries in a single thread.

But still banning some one for 2 years is not justified.I was not aware that I had been banned for 2 years !
Oho..leave it yaar..
We had so many friendly discussions on laosat... as newb_dxer.... let bygones be bygones... ;)

Oho..leave it yaar..
We had so many friendly discussions on laosat... as newb_dxer.... let bygones be bygones... ;)
HaHaHaHa..OK,

But now all Laosat FTA channels have gone :(

I made this thread so that more members could confirm this as I am now getting dollar sign on all 50 channels on 10850 TP.

Don't know if this change is temporary or permanent but is not good news.

Now the dollar signs are getting removed after I click on channel names.So it seems the encryption was temporary or perhaps they are testing scrambling for the near future :
aae6357e582b5d5f281b069c93a4c444.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock